Ah – July! Where did you go!? It’s crazy how the year is running by… This year has been such an adventure! Since moving to Atlanta last September, my husband and I are going EVERYWHERE! Seriously! We are going to new places, eating at new restaurants, and acting like tourists!!! It has been a blast to meet new people and to hang out with friends!
Here are some of July highlights:
1) Going to the Georgia Aquarium
2) My parents visited us and we took them to the Georgia Aquarium
3, 4, 5) Our visit to the Andretti Indoor Karting & Games — so much fun!
6) I love it when Lucy looks out the window on her hind legs
7) I hate it when she wake me up in the morning…lol!
8 & 9 ) Date night to Do (dough) restaurant! I believe every restaurant should have Ipads for ordering food and drinks! AMAZING! If you’re in Georgia you definitely have to go!
Bonus – Meeting Zach and Jody Gray at WPPIU!!!! The sweetest couple EVER!!! Jody gave great advice and I hope to implement it within my business!
Here are some of my favorite images throughout the year so far!
1) I love these 2!
2 & 3) We lovvveee to bowl!
4) The best twist out I have ever experienced since going natural!
5) Yes, my Lucy sits like this… totally weird!
6) My favorite gift my client gave me! I absolutely adore this necklace!
7, 8 & 9) Back home in Miami – taking in the sun on South Beach!
10) Tiramisu at Shout! restaurant and Lounge
11) Yes, that’s how my Lucy sleeps with her favorite blue blanket… lol! She wraps herself like that every night!
12 & 13) Officially a Braves fan – attending baseball games and increasing my baseball paraphernalia!
14 &15) Attending Atlanta Hawks’s Basketball game
16) A photo taken by mistake – but came out pretty cool!
1, 2 & 3) My friend Natalie invited me to a wine and paint event!!! Totally worth it! It was so much fun and I learned I am not a bad artist!
4) At my linesisters law school graduation party!!!
5, 6 & 7) Date night at the movies! We couldn’t resist sitting on this prop!
8 & 9) Bought new lip color at MAC!!! Viva glam V & Ruby Woo! I loveee!
10 & 11) At another baseball game – Braves vs. Yankee’s and teasing our friend, Justin, that the Statue of Liberty doesn’t want to be a Yankee!
12) Cake pops!!!
13,14,15 & 16) Hanging out with my sorority sisters as they came into town!
I can’t wait to see how the rest of the year is going to turn out!!! How is your year going so far?